Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Stammering since childhood, cholesterol. Taking homoeopathic treatment. Permanent cure?

i am 38years old i am suffering from stammaring since my chieldhood,sometimes i can t speak smoothly,whenever i am physically weak this problem also increases,recently i am also suffering from cholestrol,will you suggest me some homeopath medicine to remove my stammaring,will be greatfull,as it makes me loos in some place
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012
Answers:  3 Views:  72
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
hi i had gone through your query and understand your concerns.
there are several factors may trigger your stammering;these include

1..Developmental factors
2..Neurogenic factors
3.Psychological factors

treatment plan;

Homeopathic medicines gives safe and permanent cure for your complaints.but long course of treatment is required.

stammering itself is not a particular is an complaint of the your disorder constitution.without correct the constitution by homeopathic constitutional similimum,your condition cant be cured.

As far as therapeutic medication is concerned, several medicines are available for stammering treatment that can be selected on the basis of cause, sensation, modalities of the complaints. For individualized remedy selection and treatment, the patient should consult a qualified homeopathic doctor in person.

please consult your local homeopathic physician for correct diagnosis of the case and remedy to fit your complaints. or mail me at

I hope this is helpful for you, thank you          

Answered: Tue, 3 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Munish Sood's  Response
1. make sure you consult with a neurologist regarding Cranial nerve Examination and dysfunction.
2. If no anatomical deformity is there (ENT opinion) one can go with prescription drugs like Vacha churan,Sarasvta arisht,ashwagandha churan, pushkar mool, dashmool kwatha,kalyan avleha.
3. Make sure you get enough sleep at night,as STAMMERING is/can be made worse by lack of sleep.
.Don't practice certain words or sounds.
.Try to minimize stressful situations,as they make the STAMMERING worse.
Answered: Thu, 19 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Sujauddin Bhikhapurwala's  Response
Hello welcome to HCM
In Homoeopathy,many medicine to cure permenently your problem,but few symptoms is not sufficient to select perfact simillar medicine suited to you. So go to Homoeopathic physician, given proper history of your problem.
take care
thank you.
Answered: Fri, 23 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor