Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
172 Doctors are Online

Stabbing pain and heavy bleeding have irregular periods. Extreme hair growth in face and have a cold toes. Solution?

Last 2 months had very heavy ireregular periods stabbing pains lasting seconds only bleeding extremely heavy 3days tops then nowt for week then back extremely clotty also have bad back pain lower only sexually active last 12yr with husband also he swears this same for him had smear 2 yrs ago nothing abnormal I suffer + have for as long as can remember from (extreme hair growth around face dnt know if connected) also last few days have very cold toes with severe pins beedles in feet and legswhich is causing me servere discomfort sometimes to the point of falling over as legs are numb can t walk or put weight for up to 5-10 mins tops
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  33
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Sep 2013
Thanks for the query to H.C.M. Forum.
This is known as dysfunctional uterine bleeding .
As you stated that are are excessive hairs growth over face.
Numbness , cold clammy toes, leg cramps .
These all symptoms may be due to ovarian cysts , so for this get in ultrasound of abdomen .
2nd reason may be thyroid problems .
In my opinion consult a physician/ gynaecologist and get their opinion and accordingly treatment.
Good luck.
Answered: Wed, 7 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor