Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Squint eyes since birth, have diminished vision post rectification surgery due to cell damage. What can be done?

Respected Sir , My younger brother name Master. Abhishek Patil has his squint eyes problem from his birth we consulted an eye specialist & got his eye surgery done from his eyes ...after approx 1 year of his surgery he started facing low sight problem due which consulted the doctor as we came to know he has 50 % cell damage in one eyes and 75 % cell damage in other eye i need your help in my brothers matter please help me i will give you inner details if we contact in personal for this case we have and are visiting many specialist kindly help. yours sincerely Amit Patil
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  858
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
as per yr mail it seems ..that the patient is developing amblyopia/lazy eye, which may be there pre-existant or may be developing after surgery..consult yr doc to find out ..the reaason for the deterioration..get his refraction/specs number ..done,
amblyoia is a little difficult problem to treat ..but seeing the age of the child..there is much scope and treatment modalities available..
he can get patching of eyes/ pleoptic treatment on synaptophore/other fusional exercises..
tell me wht yr doc said??
Answered: Fri, 20 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor