Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

Spotting with dry, grainy blood. Had done with bleeding due to miscarriage. What could this be?

I had a miscarriage on the 29th of june the whole process was complete in 8 days. Yesterday I went to the bathroom and when I wiped there was dry , grainy looking blood on the tissue and there was also blood that looked like sand particles in the toilet bowl. Only saw this whenever I used the bathroom or wiped wore a pad but nothing ever flowed onto it. Just checked and it seems to have completely stopped
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  226
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Hello dear thanks for trusting health care magic.
It is common to have such a discharge but to be sure you should get a pelvic ultrasound done and see if there is any retained products of conception.
If everything is normal then nothing to worry.
In case you have other questions you can contact me directly on
Answered: Tue, 5 Aug 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor