Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
142 Doctors are Online

Spotting during period time. Suggestion?

I am 25 Yrs old and recently facing some problem with my periods. I am not having the cycle completed and hardly find any discharge but have all the symptoms of getting the periods. Now I am in the period cycle but hardly have the discharge. Kindly let me if any problem persist or suggest any remedy for the same as it is very inconvenient for past 2 days. I got the periods yesterday and till today could hardly find a drop of discharge.
Wed, 13 Jun 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Such symptoms can be caused by endometrial polyps or hyperplasia so you should be examined by ultrasound. However ovarian cysts can be also a reason for such menstrual disorder because of hormonal dysfunction. You should go to your doctor as soon as possible because it can result in anemia with immunity dysfunction, etc. Sometimes it can be corrected prescribing oral contraceptive pills, hemostatics, vitamins, spetial diet, etc. but you may need hysteroscopy to manage such problem.
Wish you Good Health
Dr O. Aleksandrov
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor