Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

Spotting after sex. Am I pregnant ?

hallo gud day, i am just concerning what i have now its already 2 times i have a spotting occur.. now i am 33 years old ang have already one kid age 1year and half...i just wondering after we having sex have a little blood in my slip or after i wipe a tissue paper..the color is brown..can you help me what it means or its possible i am pregnant? thanks and i am waiting for your raply.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  16
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
OBGYN 's  Response
If you have regular 28-30 day cycles and have not missed a cycle, then the other likely possibility of the post coital spotting could be some local cause like vaginitis, cervicitis or cervical erosion or polyp. If you have missed a cycle, you should test for pregnancy at once. Please see a gynecologist for a local exam to exclude other causes also. A trans-vaginal/pelvic sonogram helps in excluding other pelvic causes. Hope your query has been answered. Take care.
Answered: Mon, 7 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor