Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

Spots on the head resembling bug bites. What are these?

My daughter has all these spots on her head that look like bug bites. They will get red all around and are now releasing a clear yellow liquid. She also has these spots around her ears and her forehead that look like a small white bump encircled in redness that takes about 30-60 minutes to go away. She was neither around bugs and doesn t have lice , we ve also checked for bed bugs, nothing. Please help!
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  72
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
The way you have expressed goes in favor Boils on scalp and forehead. It is a bacterial infection which needs antibiotics. Boil producing bacteria is present more in dirt. So keep your environment clean.
some times boils may be associated with immune deficiency. While you take treatment for boils take care of other points mentioned. Consult a Dermatologist.
Best Wishes
Answered: Tue, 8 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor