Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

Spots on armpits, around nipples, pubic area. Diagnosed as Fox Fordyce. Home remedies?

I have many flesh colored spots on my armpits and the a few of the same spots around my nipples and pubic area. I showed my NP my armpits and after researching she diagnosed me with Fox Fordyce. I researched it a little online and realized that the spots around my nipples and pubic area confirm her diagnosis. What type of treatment do you suggest? What are some things that I can do myself at home to help deminish this? For instance, I use tretinoin cream on my face already and she suggested that I could try that. Should I wash my armpits and then apply the cream at night to wash off my deoderant? Also, is deoderant bad for the disease or is shaving bad for it as well?
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  129
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
u use cream- fairy
als apply kumkumadi tail
Answered: Fri, 14 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor