Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Spot above the belly button on right side, it stings and hurt a lot. Anything concerned?

i have a spot above my belly button on my right side that stings like when u get a stinger in your neck when i move a certain way or sneeze and that area is tender to touch. when i feel around the area i have a spot that as soon as i barely apply pressure it really stings and hurts. should i be concerned? what is it and what can i do to treat it. i have a 13 month old daughter that when i pick her up her knees and feet hit it and it hurts
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  74
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Pain Medicine & Palliative Care Specialist 's  Response
Any new spot on your skin that is causing discomfort should be seen by a dermatologist. Rarely these areas my need biopsy to diagnose the problem and provide the correct treatment.
Dr K A Pottinger
Answered: Sun, 4 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor