Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

Spinal cord MRI done. Treatment for arthritis?

Hi, my name is THAKORLAL MAISURIA ,m from FIJI ISLANDS would like to travel to India for my SPINAL CORD RMI which implifies ARTHRITIS from which m having problems in walking with muscles strain and severe pain so would like to know how do I go with medical TREATMENT, as my nearest destination is in NAVSARI OR CHALTHAN, SURAT.Please do advise me of my procedure of treatment.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  312
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Emergency Medicine Specialist 's  Response
hi thanks for your query
i want to know more about which body part MRI you had and which joint affected as well as i also want to know which type of ARTHRITIS YOUR HAVE.
Answered: Tue, 22 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor