Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Sperm problem ,please advise what should i do ?

hi doctor, i have a problem in urine which is non stop and also i have problem in sperm, if i see a single sex pic i feel sperm has come out. This time am going to marry and now i have tens my sperm wil come our very fast so that i cannot satisfy my wife. please advise what should i do.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Feb 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  1124
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response

Meet a sexologist, get a checkup done. You might need to see a urologisty also to fix your urine problem.

Answered: Sat, 13 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response
Kindly reccomend me a good sexoligist in kerala
Answered: Sun, 22 Aug 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor