Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

Spells of intermittent irregular heart beats with lightheadedness, shortness of breath, chest tightness, family history of same. Remedy?

I have been having irregular heart beats a lot lately to where my heart will beat normal and then start to neat really fast and last for about 30 seconds and slowly go back to normal and during this time I feel lightheaded and out of breath and my chest feels tight and hurts a little I am only 30 years old but heart murmurs run in the family I don t know if its hereditary but what dwo I need to do thanks
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  107
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Fast heart rate is known as tachycardia
its look like u have artrial fibrilation..if it prolong for long time u should do carotid artey massage
..u should get an ecg immediate at the time of fast heart rate if possible

U should get investigated with ECG,2d echo
Cardiologist opinion to do adjust dosage of beta blcker
Answered: Fri, 7 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor