Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Sores on perineum, painful urination. Advise?

Ok I was given some medicine that was said to gig me a yeast infection ,well I have these sores not inside my vagina but on the little skin part that separates the vagina from the anus , on a scale from 1-10 my itch is a 3 , haven't had any discharge or smells but it throbs & I might have wiped it too hard because its sore , I've only had painful unrination once from rubbing so hard but other than that's , that's it .. Could this be thrust ?
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  38
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
It seems that due to itching and irritation, there might be having secondary bacterial infection.
As throbbing is there, there might be formation of abscess.
Apply antibiotic cream locally.
Go for one course of antibiotic after consultation of your doctor.
Ok and take care.
Answered: Fri, 12 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor