Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

Soreness around the breast, difficulty in breathing. Had a pop around the breast after shifting heavy objects. How can be done for recovery?

a week ago I was moving furniture in my bedroom and pushed with my body right under my left arm , close to the side of my breast and I heard something pop. I can breath okay but the muscles all around and under my left breast hurt really bad & I really can t afford to go to the doctor to see what I did to myself and if it is something that will just be sore for awhile I don t want to put out $100 just to have them tell me that I will be sore for awhile and to just take it easy
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  31
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
I think either you have fractured your ribs or there is soft tissue trauma. I would advice you following.
1.Tablet ultracet twice daily
2.Diclofenac gel local application
3. Avoid lying on affected side.
pain will be there for one month .
Answered: Mon, 7 Apr 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor