Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

Soreness and sensitivity on the incision wound with itchy, raised bumps after laparoscopic removal of gallbladder. Remedy?

Recently had gallbladder removed laproscopicly went to the doctor and was told Im healing fine a few days ago.Asked if it was okay to shower and get the glue wet was informed I could remove the glue.Removed the glue on two of the four incisions and then my wounds felt very sore and sensitive I even noticed the area was a bit raised and pink then last night my entire stomach became itchy and I noticed small little red bumps on the side of my stomach where the surgery was done I tried using cortozone and its still very itchy
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  274
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
Your problem is with healing scar. What is happing is nor mal process of healing. Apply betadine ointment over scar. Foritching you can take tab levocetrizine. You will be alright within one week.
Answered: Thu, 27 Mar 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor