Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

Sore vaginal lip, tenderness, burns when urinating. Applied bacitracin cream. Anything else I can use?

Hi. Not to be too brash, but my boyfriend has a large penis . We last had sex about a week ago and I have some chaffing to my vaginal lip near my anus . It is very tender and sore to the touch and burns when I urinate. The perinanal area is also very tender. I also have a small cut on the outside of the lip, near the anus. I have been using feminine wipes after I use the bathroom, and also a bacitracin cream a couple time a day. Is there anything else I can use to get some relief until it heals?
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  116 Awaiting Answer
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor