Sore throat with dizziness and nausea

Hi, I woke up this morning with a sore throat and feeling tired, dizzy, nausea and weak, what do you think is wrong with me. Thx
Fri, 13 May 2011
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,   ,  
Hi,thanks for query.You seems to have some viral infection.Please take symptomatic treatment means analgesic for fever,light diet,more of fluids and take proper rest.Avoid eating junk food,cold drinks etc.You can try gargles if you are comfortable with it.If the symptoms do not improve then please see you doctor.bye.
General & Family Physician Dr. Siva Prasad Reddy Pesala's  Response
Thank you for choosing health care magic. Based on your symptoms it seems you are suffering from viral infection. Take over the counter medications if you develop any fever.Keep yourself hydrated. If the same condition continues for more than two days visit your family physician for further intervention. Hope this helps. Wish you a speedy recovery.