Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Sore throat, hurts while swallowing. Have small cluster of dark spots on cheeks side. Serious?

My throat starting being sore a few days ago. It onset very rapidly during a few hours in the evening. Over the past few days, it is sore and hurts to swallow in the morning and at night, but is completely fine for the most part throughout the day. This morning when I was looking inside my mouth, I noticed a small cluster of dark spots on the inside of my left cheek as well as some swelling in the same area. Is this serious?
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  329
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
ENT Specialist 's  Response

It does not look serious but i would still like you to meet your ent doctor to have a look at what it is , or you can upload a pic of the spots and i would be in a better position to help you
Meanwhile you can start gargling with hexidine mouth wash 3-4 times a day and avoid hot and spicy food.
Answered: Tue, 25 Mar 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor