Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Sore throat, headache, fever, stuffiness after receiving flu shot, have severe tiredness. What can help feel better?

I had a sore throat , cough , headache , temp and stuffiness over a week ago after I received the flu shot. At the beginning of this week I was feeling pretty good again. Last night I started feeling very tired and showed a slight temp. It broke but today Im still tired and clammy. Im a 33 year old women who wants to feel better? Do you think its a virus? What can help me feel better?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  31
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Hi Mam
I have gone through your query.
If you want feel better then according to me take
1. Tablet Vitamin C 500 mg three times a day.
2. Steam inhalation three times a day.
After this you don’t feel better then consult the ENT specialist for better diagnosis and management.

Wish you good health
Answered: Sun, 24 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor