Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Sore, swollen eyelids, redness around eyes, skin very tight. Allergy? How to get relief?

I have sore and swollen eyelids and the redness around the eyes. Even my cheeks looks more red than usual and this red blush starts from my eyes ( my face looks red with this look). I didn t put any make up on today but it just getting worst and worst. The skin is very tight and sore around the eyes. I didn t eat anything unusual yesterday and I used the same creams on my face... Is it allergy?! What can I do to calm it down and ease the pain? Thank you, eva
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  123
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
sign and symptomps are of allergy
after exposure to particular allergen it takes 3 wk to allergy to go away fully
take lot of warm water
add antiallergic cleritin 1 mg od for 3 week
apply neosporin h eye ointment on eyes
chromal forte eye drops tds
apply calamine on face
this will start reducing but may take 3 week to fully subside
Answered: Sat, 20 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor