Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Sore on the testicles. Severe pain with discharge. Inflammation?

Hi Doctor, I seem to have a large sore on the side of my right testicle , near my right leg. It is excruciatingly painful when I get up and walk around until I lay back down and it subsides. For the past 24 hours, it has been secreting a pinkish liquid. I m guessing puss and blood? The area around the sore seems to be inflamed. I have no idea what this could possibly be. Any ideas?
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  34
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the description it appears to be a be Staphylococcal infection of hair follicle.which has turned into abscess.Please consult some surgeon and get it drained completely .Do proper cleaning and dressing everyday.Take some antibiotics like Doxycyclin and anti inflammatory drug like Diclofenac twice daily after consulting your family physician .It should heal up in a week.
Answered: Fri, 28 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor