Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

Sore lump on the bum cheeks, looks bruised. Treatment required?

Hi I have had a sore lump on my bum cheek for quite some time now. It s not a boil its very strange and looks very sore and bruised as well as being sore I ve not had time to go to the doctors plus I thought it would go away but it s my partner that keeps on at me as he says it doesn t look right Do you think it needs to be checked
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  155
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
I suggest you must go & get it looked at by local GP because it is difficult to diagnose without actually seeing it
Answered: Thu, 4 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor