Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

Sore lump in pubic area. Used hair removal. Cannot sit or walk properly

hi i used nair hair removal down my pubic area and now for the past 3 days i realised i have a really sore and aching lump down my pubic area just where the vagina and bum join :/ i d not know what to do and dont want to go doctos as its embrassing, i cant sit down properly i be in pain and i walk really funny wid my legs apart please could you help
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  13
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Dermatologist 's  Response
sore lump in the pubic area due to hair removal can be furuncule .it can be cured by a broad spectrum antibiotic a antiinflammatory agent and use a mupirocin ointment oiver the bump
Answered: Mon, 12 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor