Sore legs and back for 1 year. Is there anything wrong in my muscle ?

Hello, I am 17.5years old and I have sore legs and back for 1 year and I went to do lots of exams, radiographs, MRI and blood tests, but all exams are normal, and as I have lost my mother 2 years ago the doctors say it s because you re sad and you re in depression , but I dnt think so, because I really feel that there is something wrong with my muscle and I also that my periods are not irregular sinnce 3 years which can cause such pain. And there are some doctors who say that is because of this and other do not share their opinions , I m lost and tired of tired of eating the drugs
Thu, 23 Jun 2011