Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Sore foreskin. Taken treatment for chlamydia. Tingling sensation on foreskin, testicle pain. Concerned

Hi, I have had sore foreskin for nearly three months now I have been to have 2 sti tests and have also seen my gp. The first sti test came up positive for chlamydia which got treated. I went back to the clinic for the sore foreskin problem and they seemed to think I had thrush which I was given a cream for which didn t work. I then went to my gp who gave me a pill and cream treatment for thrush which has also done nothing. There are no sores as such just red irritated skin and when the pain calms I get a tingling sensation on the same area of skin. I am also having pains in my testicles I am concerned because it seems nobody that I have seen has a clue what s wrong please help
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  135
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
Apr 2013
Hi and welcome to Healthcare magic.Thank you for the query.
The treatment of clamydia may last for 2-3 weeks till symptoms subside,but there could also be associated some other STD such as herpes or HPV so you need to repeat swab tests to verify the exact cause. Try not to have otercourse till that and use some neutral steroid creams .
Wish you good health. Regards
Answered: Fri, 19 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor