Sore fluid filled lumps on the buttocks. Deep scars formed. Treatment?

Two lumps that were quite sore , one on his bum and one on his left shoulder , when i squeezed them nothing but clear white fluid came out , also he says he has never seen anything come out of them ... They are going down by themselves but the have left HUGE deep holes in the skin , what are these , and how do i treat them ?
Thu, 30 May 2013
Thanks for the query,

He might be suffering from a deep bacterial infection.

Sometimes the bacterial infections are recurrent

Prolonged treatment with antibiotics is needed.

A culture from the fluid and sensitivity for antibiotic will be of great help.

Please meet a dermatologist.

Let me know you have any other doubt

you can ask a direct question to me on this forum, following the below link.

http://www.healthcaremagic.com/doctors/dr-rahul-kumar/64818

Thank you