Sore and painful lips, dryness, dry mouth, thick tongue. On medicines prescribed post breast chemo. Any ideas?

My lips hurt, sores, dryness, dry mouth, tougue feels thick, I have to brush my teeth right after eating anything or it drives me crazy. I keep Vaseline on my lips, use bioremediation toothpaste , oragell mouth wash for mouth sores. Nothing seems to help. I had breast cancer one year ago and had chemo. I am on arimidex , Zoloft , sleeping meds, high bloodpressure meds. Do u have any idea what could be wrong? My cancer doc and family practitioner don t seem to know. Joan
Tue, 14 May 2013