Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online


suffring from somotization disorder what ca n i do i want to come out from it with out taking medicine bcoz i a m taking pain killers antideprisson pills sinc from 5 years
Asked On : Mon, 12 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  54
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your problem description. I suggest you not to worry too much. Because worry, anxiety and apprehension are the basic reasons behind any somatoform disorder. Your Somatization is one of the somatoform disorder. Depression and anxiety are part of it.

Worrying too much about your body health and diseases might have caused you Somatization. Therefore, you should change your life style and thinking style according to it. You might need psychological counseling and psychotherapy., I am more than happy to provide telephone psychological counseling and psychotherapy through healthcaremagic. Contact me through customer care,

Hope this clears your doubts. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.
Answered: Sun, 10 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor