Solution for sore, dry and scaly hands with itchy rashes on knees

ive been told I have a allergy to latex as my hands are always so sore dry, scaly and even sometime they split a where glove for about 4hours every morning ive had this for about 3 years now and I seem to get the rash on my knees and elbows as well ive been given novasone to put on it sometime it seem to help settle the rash a little but never takes the itch away I was also off work for 2mths and never wore gloves in that time and still hand the rash and itch can you help me
Thu, 14 Nov 2019