Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Solid particles inside the skin on face, painful, itching, leaving behind scars. What could this be?

Dear doctor, hi i am latika dutt , I m 30 yrs old i hvae got married last year Dec. all of sudden from last 4-5 months , I am facing skin problem . I mean on my cheeks I have having I don’t know what is tha exactly its seems like very solid particles inside the skin , srrounded by red getting pain and itching as well, after 2-3 weeks pains disappears but the solid part goes gradully then leaves a black spot on my skin. I have consulted 2- 3 dermotoligiest I am having oily skin.. Please suggest some madecines & home made solutions Regards
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  35
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hat u need is to apply some ointments which will sooth ur skin like lactocalamine lotions and u can use sunscream before going out in sun u can use fasewash which makes the skin oil free like himalaya products .....and yeah most imp......asur skin is oily u shud wash face thrice ...and use stingebt to get rid of those extra dirt from ur skin.
Answered: Tue, 20 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor