Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Softer erections, weak orgasms on not performing daily masturbation. What could the cause be?

Hi , I am 26 year old male. I noticed this strange thing when i don t masturbate for 2 - 3 days or longer than my erections actually become kind a softer and orgasm is also quite weak and the desire for sex is low! even if times goes up to weak or longer they are still weak erection and orgasm. But if I masturbate daily or soon after second time same day( for example after 2 h ) after the first time before break. The erections are much harder and orgasms are stronger. this kind a strange because i did t had this situation in past ( up to 21 year old) it actually was opposite than the longer i didn t masturbate the urge was bigger and had rock hard erections and big ejeculation when i didn t masturbate for 3 - 4 days or more, now it s kind a opposite ! What could be the cause ? I wasn t masturbating for week and than had sex with hot girl but the erection was soft and orgasm .... but if I just masturbated recently it s a lot of better! Could you please explain to me this ! in conclusion i have Weaker orgasms and erection by irregular masturbation and stronger with frequent...
Mon, 22 Oct 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Urologist 's  Response

Welcome to HCM.
The only explanation i can think of is testosterone secretion, which can vary with the frequency of masturbation and sex.
Also, what you had experienced earlier is normal and the current situation is unusual.
Pl. give more time to see if things change.

I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Syed Husnain Sohail's  Response
hi,the effects you have sent in your complaints seems to be psychological in nature and earlier than 21 years these effects were have not mentioned about ejucalation. is it premature sort of or you can have sex with your partener.anyway you must see your doctor for evaluation on these complaints and hormone analysis if he require to do .it is advised to see some sex therapist.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor