Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Soft bulge on my right testicle, What could it be ?

Hi, I am 24 year male in a healthy state. About 3 years ago i started having pain in my right testicle. I had an ULTRA SOUND but every thing came fine. I do however feel a soft bulge sometimes on the right wall of my right testicle. It is not ON the testicle because moves when i touch it. Rather its between the testicle and the wall of the scrotal sack. Sometimes it hurts at other times it doesn t. My right testicle also hangs aboove the left one which hangs rather freely. The right testicle is more tight and i feel it doesn t hang as freely as it should. All of this started after i had a very hight fever (103) in 2008. What could it be? What should i do? I also have some problem of acidity and gas .
Asked On : Sat, 5 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  252
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Welcome to healthcaremagic,

Left testis always lower than right. Your swelling can be epididymal cyst, rete testis swelling. You should get examined by urologist and also get USG scrotum
Answered: Tue, 15 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
two testes are generally never at same height.Left is slightly lower than right.when ultrasound is normal I don`t think there is any problem.Consult the surgeon for proper diagnosis. & treatment.Disclaimer
Answered: Sat, 5 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor