Soap allergy.

Hi, I am having allergy to the detergent I am using? any solutions u guys suggest for this?
Sat, 18 Jun 2011
hi chandu
i suppose you are allergic to detergents , its common in few people, in this some people are are allergic to some kind of food,cosmetics,sunlight ,pollens,dust so on,unfortunately u are allergic to cosmetics it is your constitutional disorder a good homoeopath can solve your problem to some extent by prescribing homeopathic medicines in allopathy there is only antihistamines and steroids for symptomatic and instant relief.
nihar's  Response
hI chandu stop using the detergent which is causing allergy.
Dr. Subhash agravat's  Response
dear friend,detergents contain lots of costic shoda,which ia main culprit,my advise to you is use good reputed bathiing soap.take shawer with cold water,apply ltion lacto calmine at bed time on whole body let it be dry and be remain it ower night. take morning shawer with cold water
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Hello;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The best thing to do if you have allergy of detergent is to keep away from that particular soap and used an alternate one which suits you.Treatment of allergy is limited to the specific time when you have it but since it is inborn mostly it does not go that is the reason you should keep away from allergy causing detergent or soap.
Thanks