Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

Snoring problem, excess flesh in nose. Prescribed combinase aq, sleep study. Surgery required?

I am having snoring problem, So I consulted one doctor and took Thyroid test and checked with the some ENT equipment and told me to undergone for surgery because there was excess flesh in the nose . Then I consulted another doctor for a second opinion, then he suggested to take sleep study report and thyroid test. my thyroid results are normal. the second doctor suggested to do physical excercises with proper diet and gave one nosal spray (Combinase Aq). I still dont know whether to take the surgery or not. please advice
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  74
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Neurologist 's  Response
Hello sir,

It will be very easy for me (sleep medicine specialist) if you can tell me about your age, body weight and do you have diabetes or not. The best thing is to get examined by a doctor and get a detailed sleep study done before you go for any surgery. If your doubts are still not clear, please feel free and call me between 2-6pm in the following number so that i can guide you much better. Dr Gopal, consultant Neurologist, epilepsy and sleep medicine specialist.
Answered: Wed, 10 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor