Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

190 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Snoring badly

One of my frined snores badly while sleeping. The X-Ray report of his nose bone revealed that his nose bone is bent. he also have sinus problem. please suggest a best doctor for this.
Thu, 16 Aug 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
ENT Specialist 's  Response
How bad is the snoring ?
Are you spending sleepless nights with sound enveloping you, and your friend enjoying a peaceful sound (pun intended ) sleep !
As his X-Ray reveals that he has a deviated nasal septum and sinusitis too, he's apt to snore.
Sinusitis usually develops if nasal blockage due to deviated nasal septum has lasted long.
But the primary concern is to treat his deviated septum.
It can only be treated with Septoplasty ( surgery of the nasal septum).
It is a good and reliable procedure.
His sinusitis will resolve once his nasal passage starts remaining patent.
So, don't you worry; consult an ENT Specialist. He will solve the problem.
take care.
Wish you soundless nights !!!
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

OBGYN Dr. Nilima Ghosh Hajra's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
please find out a hospital of repute and attend the e n t department
consult with e n t surgeon
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....