Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

Sneezing, cough, sweating, runny nose, diarrhoea. Should I get a bird flu test done?

Hello I am on vacation in mexico city. I have been sneezing , with a slight cough , sweating, diaria and a runny noze. should I get checked out for bird fleu? An out break has been reported two weeks ago aprox 35 miles away in poultry. The H7N3 flu was detected in two municipalities in the state of Jalisco, Mexico s largest chicken farming region, and authorities have been working quickly to contain the outbreak , a statement from the ministry said. There is no risk of infection (in humans) as a result of consuming poultry, said Jose Munoz from the Jalisco state government. It was not clear how many of the 870,000 birds - just a small fraction of the national flock - had contracted the flu and how many had been culled by farmers to contain its spread, an agriculture ministry official said.
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  73
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
definately this is viral but as per history you need to get checked as it can be causing problems no harm in doubly sure
tie being use anti allergic tab with codeine couh yp
neomycin h ointmen in nose and sea water 2 drops each nose
and hyderotherapy lot of fluids to stabilize plateles gowing down
Answered: Wed, 16 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor