Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

Sneezing bouts, watery nasal discharge, itching on legs. Blood shows high esinophil count. Treatment?

Hi....i get sneezing bout, runny nose water type discharge from nose especially during monsoons also i have itching on my legs leading to tiny boils Also...i had once done check up and was told maybe due to a high esinophil count and i have noticed it usually hapens when i eat fatty foods quite regularly (fried, butter, cheese, non veg, etc)
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  109
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Pulmonologist 's  Response
You are suffering from allergic rhinitis and all symptoms appear to be due to that. High eosinophils are also due to allergy and not vice versa.Take an antihistaminic like cetrizine once or twice a day, montair10 once a day and use flixonase nasal spray twice a day. Deworm your self with zental400, one tablet at night for 3 days. You should improve with these.
Take care.
Answered: Mon, 20 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor