Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Smoking and tobacco addiction, occasional drinking, want to get over it. How can kidney stones and appendix be controlled with food?

Hi Sir/ madam, my name is Deepak I smoke regularly and eat pan parg & rarely drinking, my age s 24 , till i did t face any problem, in pan parag i eat stones many times,i started smoke at the age of 14, at the age 16 i started eat pan parag, at the age of 18 i started driking but rarely, i decided to leave this bad habits,i need to clarify some quations, if i have kidney stones without operation how can i control by food (which type of food i need to take) if i have appendix without operation how can i control by food ( which type of food i need to take ) i need to recover my health back what i need to do,
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  85
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Addiction Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Hi Deepak,

It is good that you have decided to give up tobacco and alcohol. With a good balanced diet and regular exercise, you can definitely improve your health. But there is no particular food item/diet which specifically treats appendicitis. If you have been diagnosed with appendicitis, the best treatment is surgery. For kidney stones, take lots of water and avoid being dehydrated. Again do get yourself evaluated by a doctor rather than trying to treat yourself as kidney stones, if untreated, may have a bad effect on your kidney function in the long run.

Hope this has been of help. Best wishes.

Answered: Thu, 4 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor