Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Smoking addiction, difficulty in breathing, lower sexual drive, weight gain. Suggestions?

Hi I have been a smoker for 26 years, and my health seems to be going south. I have put on weight, I don t feel any better with my breathing and my sex drive and ability has gone which as you can imagine. I have seen a gp for nearly ten years for anything because I don t want to waste their time. But now I feel I have to talk to some one so now is my time to ask for help and advice. I don t want to start smoking again. I don t also want to be taking pills to compensate the nicotine .
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  25
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Psychiatrist 's  Response

welcome to healthcare magic

Consult a psychiatrist for Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT), other psychotherapies and counselling sessions

Try some relaxation exercises like deep breathing, meditation or yoga ......

Wish you good health

Answered: Wed, 17 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor