Smoker, have noticed unusual smell lingering on the body after using hand sanitizer, body spray post smoking. Cause?

Yes I am a female and also a smoker. i have very good hygeine in which I bath daily and brush at least twice a day. I have noticed though that after smoking and using hand sanitizer and or body spray that I smell some unfimiliar smell that lingers. I don t know what to do. Could it be the smoke coming out of my pores? I work in an office with someone and I have occasionally seen her spray spray and its very offensive especially when I know that I am a very clean person. Whay do I smell?
Fri, 1 Mar 2013