Smoker. Have swelling under ribs and below shoulder. Pain while breathing. Diagnosed as mucosal disease. Concerned

hi, i have swelling under left ribs, side of left chest, upper back below the shoulder . i have pain while breathing. feels full stomach always. i have done several tests like chest x rays, chest ct scans, abdomen and pelvis usg , blood tests and brain mri. the brain mri shows mucosal disease in left maxillary sinus , the chest x-ray and ct scan show apical plueral fibrosis and inflammation of left lung. other symptoms are fatigue, tremendous weight loss and numbness of head and left side of face, joint pain and dry mouth as well as weak teeth and gums. what could be the illness..my spleen shows normal while the left kidney shows 3mm calculi. i have been smoking since 15 yrs now.
Fri, 2 May 2014