Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Smoked pot laced with meth, taking water and orange juice, getting better sleep and eating nicely

My son smoked pot laced with meth for about a month. He hasn t had any type of drug or stimulant in about 10 days. Will he still have a desire to use it again. All he is drinking is water and orange juice. He seems like himself more now than he has in a month. He is 39 years old. He is eating and sleeping better now also.
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  114
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Addiction Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Chances are that your son is addicted to pot and will use it again. Unfortunately, sometimes pot is laced with other things like LSD, meth, cocaine, etc. There is no saying whether he will crave the meth again (which is a highly addictive substance). Since he used it for so long, it is possible. If he has been clean for a while now, he should be safe from the toxic effects of the laced pot. However he will need long term help for dealing with the addiction he certainly has. I suggest you check the NIH drug addiction website for resources that may help your son. The address is Good luck.
Answered: Tue, 29 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor