Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

Smelly vagina even after showering and using hygiene products

hi my wife has a very foul smelling vagina even after showering and using hygiene products and stuff like cottage cheese comes out during and after sex and when we do have sex it makes my penis extremly sore and sometimes raw. what can this be. she has been seen by more than one doctor and they all say its [normal]....
Asked On : Sat, 7 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  657
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
She is suffering from candida vaginitis , give her two tablets of secnidazole forte stat.
She can put vaginal pessaries having clindamycin and micanazole like mazocan pessaries or myconorm-V pessaries.There is a vaginal wash with the name of V-wash to maintain the pH of vagina.
you can also take tablets fluconazole 150mgm weekly for 4 weeks along with metronidazole 400mgm twice daily for 7 days after meals.local aplication of neosporin ointment and surfaz - SN will help.
Answered: Sat, 7 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor