Owl Image

Smelly odor, only when urinating and a sharp pain near to the kidney area and side of my pubic bone.

for a while now i ve had this problem =/, i ve literally been to the doctors like a billion times, at first he perscribed me antibiotics for a vaginal infection and a uti, he perscibed me with amoxicilin, cypro, and macrobid, while taking the antibiotics, everything went away, the pain while urinating, the smelly odor during urination, ect. but it always comes back as soon as im done with the antibiotics??!! i took std tests for every std u can possibly think of and it all came back NEGAtIVE, the color,smell, or consistancy of my discharge hasnt changed, its been the same, no smell, perfectly normal...its only when i pee, it smells horrible, like a crab market, or like chicken!!?? and recently, ive been getting small but sharp pains right where my kidneys are, and pains to the side of my pubic bone by my thigh, im very concerned to why this keeps occuring, PLEASE HELP!!
Sat, 5 Dec 2009