Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
137 Doctors are Online

Smelly discharge. Took ob-gyne. Want to get pregnant. Why the smell?

Hi mam I m Ailyn from Philippines I have a few questions about pregnancy..? I want to get pregnant now me and my live in partner live together for almost 2 years and 5 mos. What do i do? i have a smelly discharge I already look for an ob-gyne last year but sad to say Thats nonsense. Still my discharge smells fishy and yellowish.. I already a shame for my partner.. Do you think What kind of sick I have..?
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  41
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
From your description it seems that you are having bacterial vaginosis. You can get a vaginal swab culture done from your gynecologist for diagnosis and proper treatment. An infertility specialist will help you in guidance regarding conception.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Mon, 1 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor