Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Smaller size penis. Can I satisfy my partner, is there any technique to increase the size of penis?

hi i am 24 male ...planning to get married this year .but my penis size is 2 inchs and it is slim ...can i satisfy my wife or is there any techniqic to increase the size of my penis ..can i make my wife happy prrgnant ...or should i cancel my marriage...and one more question ..since from 2month i.didt have nigth can i increase my sperms .plz help sir
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  252
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM,
Do not worry about size of penis.
If size is 2-3 inches while erection you will be able to satisfy your partner sexually and you will definitely make your partner pregnant.
Size of penis is genetically built up so nothing can be done to increase the size.
If some body claims for increase the size, do not believe, this is all to earn money from you.
As there is no night fall. do not think of having less sperms.
Take high protein and nourished diet.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Fri, 5 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor