Small stinky whitish balls coming out of my throat. What could be this ?

What is this small stinky whitish balls coming out of my throat ?
Sat, 25 Jun 2011
Sounds like tonsil stones..
Heres some info on them..
http://www.webmd.com/oral-health/tonsil-stones-tonsilloliths-treatment-and-prevention
http://www.tonsilstones.com/
General & Family Physician Dr. Meeta Misra's  Response
Hi! The small smelly white plugs coming occasionally from the throat are most probably Keratosis Pharyngis. They are harmless, and nothing needs to be done.
General Surgeon Dr. Akshata Powar's  Response
It sonuds like you are coughing out mucus plugs, get a chest xray done and consult a chest phycisian.
ENT Specialist Dr. Puneet Maheshwari's  Response
Hi, welcome to health care magic forum,

Thanks for the query,

These whitish balls are most probably crusts, secondary to atrophnic rhinitis changes, just take tab ambroxol 75 mg once a day for 5 days. and i am sure you will be all rite.

Hope this will help you.