Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Small spots on face. Using creams, skin darkening on chin, itching. Will trio-o-bloc, gorgeous face wash help?

I ve little spots on my face. i consulted a dermetologist and going through treatment from 7 months. spots got vanished but now they are back but the problem is due to some cream i have dark skin on my chin & it itches on that area specially after shave.i ve been told to use trio-o-bloc & a face wash called GORGEOUS. I would like some suggestions from you?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  156
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Dec 2013
Welcome and thanks for posting your query to HealthcareMagic.
As per your query you have skin darkening at the chin with itching.
It appears that you have got mild sun burn or sensitization over the affected area. Do not apply any lightening cream or any other cosmetic cream over the affected area as it may irritate the skin more.
You can apply Fluticasone cream or Mometasone over the affected area for a maximum of 7 days. If the redness and itching still persist after 7 days then can meet your dermatologist for the best treatment.
I hope these information's will help you. If you have further queries I will be happy to help.
"Wish you good glowing skin"
Dr Sanjay Kumar Kanodia
MD (Dermatology and Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Answered: Tue, 30 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor