Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Small raised bump, possibly a mosquito bite, small circle of itchy blisters, used crystacide. Any suggestions?

Hi, I ve just come back from Bali and I noticed a small raised bump which I presumed was a mosquito bite, during e flight home, the bite has spread into a small circle of many blisters, it s quite itchy, my ear on the same side went bright red ( took anti histermine) and I ve covered them in crystacide? Any suggestions?
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  156
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Critical Care Specialist 's  Response
Hi dear thanks for choosing HcM for your question,you have not mentioned he exact site of the swelling,any way the picture you described it looks like to be a insect bite,taking anti histiminic is right way ,local application with steroid ant biotic ointment is also ok,along with this you must take antibiotic like leofloxocin to prevent super added infection by bacteria,hope answer will be beneficial to you.
Answered: Thu, 6 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor