Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
163 Doctors are Online

Small pits on face. History of facial acne. How to make these pits less visible?

Respected Sir, i have a problem in my face skin, before i get pimples that time when i wash i rap my face hardly so it can t get back. right now i am facing problem i got small holes in face skin so i have to cover it............ is there any solution so i can cover my hole............ your quick response is highly appreciated. thank you,
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  81
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi, small holes known as icepick scars are a sequele of acne which could be treated by a TCA cross technique to be performed by a dermatologist only
it is to be repeated every 3-4 weeks for a good result
take care
Answered: Thu, 11 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor